Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year's Resolutions or Goals?

I stopped writing New Year's resolutions many years ago.  But never fear - I started to write my New Year's Goals.

I have found that I am much more likely to stick with my goals than those silly resolutions!  AND..it is so very important to write down your goals instead of just keeping them in your head.  After all - if you write them down - you have committed to doing something to achieve them

So - what are my 2012 goals?  I decided that I will begin with just one goal on this blog!  

Goal #1 - Blog on a daily basis  *ha*  It is January 18th and I have obviously failed miserably!  SO - I am going to do much better going forward or else - I will have to write this one off as a big ole FAIL.  I do not enjoy failing at anything...so here it is...out there for everyone to see!

Stay tuned for other goals forthcoming!














No comments:

Post a Comment