Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday - Forgiveness

Just today I came across this quote:

Forgiveness is the key to happiness.
- A Course In Miracles

Those are some very powerful words from a very powerful book.  This particular book is not for everyone.  It is not a light hearted read but it is a deeply profound, inspirational and uplifting book that will open your heart and soul to acceptance.

Acceptance of who you are and what you want to be.

It has been many years since I have read this book (not one that can be read just once) but it once again crossed my path today.

There is another book that I read while completing the "Course" and it was Marianne Williamson's "A Return to Love - Reflections on the Principles of a Course in Miracles".

If you are looking for a life changing read - either one of these books will be a great starting point.

Today - The Course reminds me that forgiveness of myself is the first step in becoming the person that I long to be.  I want to love myself totally and completely but first I must forgive myself.

Today I open my heart to forgiveness





No comments:

Post a Comment