Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday's Thoughts - Running to catch the Destiny train

Source Unknown
Destiny is no matter of chance.  It is a matter of choice.  It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved
William Jennings Bryan 


My daily motivational reading today deals with destiny and it really spoke to me in such a profound way.  How many times have I heard that someday I will fulfill my destiny...and I have to stop and ask myself this question.  Am I waiting around waiting for that destiny train or am I doing something each day to achieve my destiny?  I have a motivational print on my office wall called the Station.  It talks about the journey to the your destiny.  You know - you can take that train anywhere you wish to go but will it take you to your destiny or is the journey really your destiny?

Today I will look at my day...my life as a destiny.  I refuse to sit back and wait for that destiny train.  Today I take charge of my travel to destiny.  Either I run to catch the destiny train or I am left behind by it.  I choose not to be left behind!
And in closing - the following quote says it all!
You control your future - your destiny.  What you think about comes about.  By recording your dreams and goals on paper - you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be.  Put your future in good hands - your own.

Mark Victor Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment