Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday's Thought of the Day - 03.02.2017

Hello all you beautiful people out there in the world of blogging - 

Why do we blog?  I started my blog to have a record of family events...an online scrapbook shall we say?

Then - during a difficult time for many of my co-workers, I decided to move the direction of this blog more to an inspirational blog in order to keep my co-worker's spirits up.

Do you know what happens when you try to inspire and motivate others?

As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.     
Mary Anne Radmacher
Isn't that so true?  I know in my case it is.  While I am trying to provide motivation and encouragement for others, I find my own special place of motivation.  I can not help but think that is my purpose for blogging...to continue to create light for others!

I will leave you today with some pictures that make me happy...hope it makes your day too!

 (source unknown)
(source unknown)
May your day be blessed with happy thoughts!  Today - shine the light for others and you too will walk in light!



No comments:

Post a Comment