Oh yes - you knew that there had to be at least one goal geared toward health...notice that I didn't say "lose weight". In my mind - if you are healthy and doing things right...everything falls into place as it should.
Today's blog is all about my 2015 goals toward physical health..tomorrow's will be about emotional health.
I decided to take some very definite steps toward being more healthy this year. In the process I outlined some things that I wanted to work on. In the process I wanted to make sure that I could also make them structured enough that I could measure my health goals...so here goes:
1) Begin taking Advocare products again. If you are not familiar with Advocare - do yourself a favor and go check out this link: Advocare
I have been taking Advocare off and on since 1997. It has truly changed my life. When I "remember" to take my Advocare products I feel 100% more alive...more energized!
2) Park my car further away from the door each day at work and force myself to walk further. This works great as long as it is not raining/snowing!
3) Take the stairs...but...but..but...the elevator is right there by the stairs!
4) At least once a week have nothing but veggies as a meal. This is not normally difficult for me especially in the spring/summer growing seasons.
5) Eat fruit daily - okay I fail miserably on this one and I really love fruit too!
This is not a long list but it truly is difficult at times to even manage just these few steps.
How about you? What do you do in your health routine?