Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goals in my Life

I have life goals...I strive to achieve my goals but I, like everyone else, sometimes fall short.  I "attempt" to review and grade myself on my goals on a monthly basis but in truth - it may only be 3 - 4 times a year.

One goal that is a constant on my goal list is:


I strive every year to travel to one place new that I have never been before.  This has to be one of the best goals on my "goal list" because well let's face it....it is fun to visit someplace different and explore!

In 2012  I had the oppoutnity to visit three new states that I had never been to before *thanks to my job*.  I was able to mark Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire off the list of states that I have not visited.

This year - well it is almost June and I have yet to accomplish this goal but I am hopeful that I will be able to travel someplace new in the next few months.

I encourage you to visit a new place this year...it doesn't have to be a flight away, it can to a town/city in your own state that you have never been to before.  It also doesn't have to be an expensive trip either - maybe a tank of gas, a night away (use Hotel.com and Priceline to find some great deals).  You might even think about making this one of your annual goals too.  Just think how much fun it could be!

Now - off to plan my next trip!  How about you?  Where would you like to go?  Who knows - maybe we will meet each other there!

No comments:

Post a Comment