Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday's Wisdom - Reflecting on Life

I found my mojo!  That little sucker slipped away and it was a heck of a hard time to find it again!
I am not sure where it has been hiding but the mojo has been found   “ I am BACK”
As we travel through this precious life of ours I think that it is much too easy for us to forget those who help mold us into the person that we have become today.  I feel like this busy life of mine has made it too easy to forget those special people in my life.  Why in the world did I allow these special people to slip out of my life?
You know – in life I have had many friends who shared so much with me -  the laughter, the tears, and of course clothes!  And let us not forget that special first love - you know that love that made ones hearts go “thump  thump”.  I also believe that even those not so nice people who may have crossed my path did so for a reason,
There is a poem that begins:
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime

Recently I have had a very good stroke of luck (or was it fate?) in locating folks that once played an extremely important role in my life.  Thanks to Facebook I have been able to renew those special friendships and times – you know those times in high school where the most important thing in your life was who would be having the sleep-over this weekend, where would you go on your Friday or Saturday night date…or even what would you wear on said date?   
My trip down memory lane with these folks makes me feel like I am back in high school and I have the world at my fingertips!  It is so gratifying to know that people that I once shared so much of my life with and loved from the bottom of my heart are once again in some form or fashion back in my life.
May we never forget those who we have loved and loved us in return. 
Those of you reading this blog know who you are.  I am the luckiest person in the world to have the privilege of having you as a very special person in my life!  Your friendship and unconditional love will always be the foundation that makes me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment