Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 1 - Let's Blog

I love reading blogs!  I learn so much about myself  by reading other's words as they write from the heart.

The purpose of creating this blog is to learn who I am and why I am who I am today.

I am a work in progress - every day is a new opportunity to seek my destiny in life.

I am a very spiritual person I do believe in God - but I also hold my spirituality as a personal commitment... believe that my actions show my beliefs.

I believe that there are no mistakes in this world - only opportunties to learn from an "ut oh" moment.  I believe that people come into our lives for a purpose - a reason.

Welcome to my blog - my journey.

Here I will divulge my innermost thoughts and feelings as I open up my soul and discover who I am and what has happened in my life to make me who I am today.

I look forward to seeing who I will become!

No comments:

Post a Comment