Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Technology Scares Me

Okay - first let me say - my job is in the technology field.  So it is more like - do as I say and not as I do post here!

~whew~  got that out of the way.

Let's talk Smart Phones - I truly believe that the sole purpose of a smart phone is to make me realize how "not smart I am"  I consider myself a somewhat intelligent person but gosh - these phones can get very complicated!  I just finally figured out my old Smart phone and now it is time to move on to the next one.  My greatest fear is that the phone will ring and I will not know how to answer it.  I just want a simple phone - you know?  Let me make calls and receive calls, send text messages and check my email.  That is all that I need so maybe in about six months I will finally figure out how to answer a call!
  I love my good ole dependable phone.  It does exactly what I want it to do.
Bye-bye comfort zone - bye bye "old smart phone"

I love my old laptop.  It has all my favorites saved and it doesn't have Windows 7 on it!

I need to overcome my fear of all things new.  Change is good - right?  I mean we have the split ends cut from our hair to encourage new growth.  Maybe embracing technology is a lot like trimming off our split ends - we need to do it in order to grow.

What about DVRs.  THAT is just too much for this little brain to comprehend right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment