Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday's Ramblings

Wow - where did this weekend go? 

Jimmy flew in late on Friday night and a quick drop of the luggage followed by an even quicker shower saw him departing the house to meet the gang.  That is exactly what happens when the kids grow up and move out.  They come home for short visits and spend most of their time with their friends.

Saturday was a beautiful day and I had the joy of having dinner with Jimmy at Eddie V's in Ft. Worth.  A wonderful place to eat - if you haven't been there...do yourself a favor and GO!!!  And please - save room for dessert - The Godiva Chocolate Lava cake is incredible!  No calories - I ask the wait staff to remove all calories!

I really should be packing because tomorrow morning I depart for a week in Vancouver.  Business related but I am hopeful to get some sightseeing in too!

Until we meet again,

No comments:

Post a Comment