Friday, July 27, 2012

Things that I Love - Friday


I love beginning each morning with a daily meditation.  I find it a very peaceful start to my day.

While I have more than a couple of meditation books I keep going back to one particular book.  “Journey to the Heart” by Melody Beattie. 


 I started reading this book daily many years ago and I am now on my 2nd copy.  I love how her written words present such a visual and powerful journey of her life.  Her words come to life and create a calming effect as I read of her picturesque journey.  I find her words taking me to that tranquil place that ultimately prepares me for the craziness of the day ahead.

I have found myself longing to travel to some of the meditative and serene places that she writes about in her meditations. 

Do you have a favorite meditation book?

No comments:

Post a Comment