Monday, July 23, 2012

Things that I Love

Today I decided to write about something that I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!

That would anything lavender...


There is something about the fragrant scent of lavender that automatically erases all stress of my day.  As soon as the glorious scent teases my senses I find my mind and body slipping to that peaceful place that I crave after a crazy day.

There is nothing like taking one of these - 

With a few drops of this:


To add to the your calming lavender bath - do not forget to light a few candles!

 

And follow-up with this - 

 If you still crave some of that luscious lavender scent to lull you to sleep - you can also add a few drops of the lavender oil to your pillow or place a drop or two on your light bulb.  

Wishing you sweet lavender dreams with these last two pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment