Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thoughts for Tuesday - Where did my motivation go?




Yesterday was a MONDAY...all day long!

I had a tough Monday.

I seem to have misplaced my motivation on Monday...don't you just hate that when you misplace something?

As I have mentioned before - I am facing a possibility of being "right sized" by the company that I work for in the near future.

Now let me say - I.LOVE.MY.JOB...absolutely love it so it is a hard pill to swallow considering that I may not have it much longer.

No wonder I lost my motivation today...right?  I mean who wouldn't ...right?







So - I had a little pity party for about 5 minutes and realized that I truly have so much to be grateful for...and what is the best way to find that lost motivation?  By being GRATEFUL!

I try each day to list at least 5 things that I am grateful for but I had been remiss in doing it lately.  Once I started jotting down what I am grateful for - I was able to find my motivation again.

Try it...and see if it doesn't work for you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment