Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday's Thoughts or why you should have a Bucket List!

"Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try."


~Mary Kay Ash~

The first time I read this it made me stop and think.  WHY?  Why do we not try and do everything possible to achieve those goals and dreams that are important to us?

Because of this one inspirational quote I decided to start my very own "Bucket List"...a list of things that I want to achieve in my life.  Now while I may have a lofty list of things that I want to do at least it is a roadmap of things I would love to achieve - or better yet - music that I would like to play in my lifetime.

I have often heard that if you do not have a roadmap of life - you may never get to where you want to go.  My Bucket List is my roadmap of life!









#1 on my list?  To visit all 50 states.  I have about 13 more to visit and my plan is to visit 4 of these 13 remaining states this year!  A big goal?  ~nah~  Just part of my roadmap of life!  I want to play my music!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment