Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday's Musing - Planners for 2014

I am a big fan of using a planner.

I have been a devoted Franklin Planner user for over 10 years and it is an excellent planner.  The Franklin planner is an investment but there are some very good reasons to go with a Franklin.  For one - once you decide on your binder...you use it year after year...no need to replace the binder unless you just want to buy a new one.


As noted - once you have the planner you just need to purchase the new calendar each year...





Last year I decided that I wanted to take my planner up a notch!  Enter Erin Condren...


 


I love the Erin Condren planner because it has so many different covers to select from - I can customize and it is lightweight!  It can easily fit into my purse!

While I love my Erin Condren I discovered another new planner - Lorna Jane



Now I have to admit - I LOVE..love...love this planner...I love the inspirational quotes in this book - very...very inspirational.  Now this planner is a bit larger than the Erin Condren planner but I love the special quotes that I read each and every day.

I would love to hear what type of planner you use...please share!

The opinions written here are all my own.  I have not been reimbursed by any of these companies for the review of these products.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment