Friday, March 7, 2014

Flashback Friday - Do you remember?

American Graffiti?
(source unknown)


(source unknown)

Drive-in restaurants?

Food at the local drive-in restaurant?

*ha*  I have actually eaten at Frankies in Waterbury, CT...GREAT hot dogs!
(source unknown)


(source unknown)


OOOH...and the Varsity in Atlanta...have you ever been there?  If you are within 200 miles of Atlanta...you really need to experience all that is the Varsity!  And yes - I had a hot dog at the Varsity too...~hmmm~  beginning to see a pattern here?

(source unknown)


Have you ever visited one of these?  Until just a few years ago - there was an old fashion soda fountain here where you could take a journey back to the days where you could find these everywhere!

(source unknown)



(source unknown)

(source unknown)


 YUMMY!

And...last but not least!  When I turned 16 - my mother bought me a very used car.  She did this so I could help her drive my brother back and forth to school which would be a tremendous help to her!

(source unknown)

A 1965 red Mustang!  If only I still had that car today!

What does your Flashback Friday look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment