Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday's Travels








I have written several times about my bucket list and the one at the very top is to visit all the 50 states in the U.S.

So far I have made it to 39 of the States....not bad but that still leaves 11 that I need to visit.  One of my goals each and every year has been to visit one new state a year.  In 2013 I visited three new states. In 2014 - I did not visit any new states although I did travel quite a bit even traveling to 2 different countries.  So far in 2015 I have visited one new State - Oregon.

The remaining states that I have yet to visit are:


Alaska
Hawaii
Iowa
Minnesota
Nebraska
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
Wyoming

I know how important it is to commit a goal to writing because once you make that commitment it is out there for everyone to see!  Therefore I have a plan to mark some more States off my list - so here the plan:

By flying to North Dakota - I can also take a short drive to Minnesota...possibly even South Dakota.

Another trip that could allow me to mark off a couple of states would be to fly into Utah and take a short trip to Wyoming.

These two trips would mean that I could mark either 5 or 6 States off my list this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment