Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom - Change is never easy!

Two basic rules of life:

1. Change is Inevitable 

2. Everyone Resists Change. Remember this: When you are through changing…you’re through. 
 -Unknown-

Change is a very tough topic for me.  I do not do well with change.  I like to keep my life a constant but in doing so - I realize that my life is stagnant.  I am not growing - I am not changing - I am the same person!

I do not want to be the same person that I was 20 years ago or even 1 year ago.  I want to be the new and improved version of myself.  I do recognize that in order to do that - I must change things that are not working in my life.

Change in most people can take place with baby steps.  I am going to share one change that I really want to see take place in my life and that is financial independence.     I would love to pay off all of my credit card debt.  While some may look at this as a goal (and it is really) it requires a change in my life in order to achieve this goal.  See how they go hand in hand?

We all have something in life that we would like to change....be it a relationship, a job change, or even a relocation to a new city.  

Today - I am going to take that baby step that will move me toward change in my life!

(source unknown)


\

No comments:

Post a Comment