Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Thoughts on a Tuesday that really feels like a Monday!

Good morning everyone!

Today is Tuesday but it is the first day back at work for me so in reality it feels like Monday!

Why?  Why couldn't we just skip over that messiness that is known as Monday?  Is there enough coffee to keep my eyes opened today?  Why is it that my nice warm bed is still calling out my name?  Why oh why is the question!

I really am grateful even though i seem a bit grumpy about this day that feels like a Monday.  I am grateful for so many things in my life!

I am determined that I will not allow stress to interfere with me today,   I have my diffuser on my desk on full blast with the fragrant scent of Lavender.  I have my full coffee cup by my side.  I am ready and prepared to begin a new beginning today.  A new year, a new month and new opportunities to make it a better week than last week (and last week wasn't so bad either!).

So onward with my Tuesday that feels like a Monday...may your day be blessed with goodness and peacefulness!

(source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment