Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thurday's Thought of the Day - Never Give Up!

(Source unknown)

Do you ever have days when the alarm goes off and you just want to pull the covers up over your head and tell the alarm to just mind its own business?

Well - if I am totally honest here - I have those days quite often.  I have a very demanding job and there are some days I have to really have a bit of a motivating chat with myself in order to move that one foot onto the floor and then maybe a few moments (maybe minutes?) later follow with the 2nd foot.

The one thing that keeps me going is telling myself - this is not going to get the best of me today.  No way!!!  No how!!!  I will conquer this day no matter what!

It is not always easy folks - but by the end of the day - I know that having the right attitude and never giving up has made a difference between a bad day and a good day!

Try if for yourself today - take the road that points to the "Never give up" direction and see if this doesn't work for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment