Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday's Thought of the Day

Actually Monday does not have to be so dreadful.

I find that I can handle Mondays much better when I am prepared for a Monday.

For instance I try to have all my clothes picked out for the day (which means I take a look at my calendar the night before to see if I have any meetings or if it can be a business casual kind of day) and my lunch prepared.

I also have my favorite Daily Motivational Book by my bedside so I can begin not only Monday but each morning with a positive thought. There is something peaceful and calming about reading a motivational quote each day!

Now - if I am totally honest here which I promise to always be...some Mondays are just well..."blah" Mondays.  That is even more reason to plan ahead so it is easier to get through the daily routine of a Monday.

I also find if I begin Monday (and all days) with a positive thought (s) it helps the day begin on the right track!

Happy Monday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment