Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday's Wisdom


Do you say a daily affirmation?  

An affirmation is a short, positive statement that if repeated several times during the day reprograms our self-conscious beliefs.  How many times have we said to ourselves…”I  can not believe how stupid that was…or I can not believe I did that”.     Affirmations are positive comments that replace the negative beliefs with positive beliefs.

Some possible affirmations might include:

Affirmations for Self Esteem
·         When I believe in myself, so do others
·         I express my needs and feelings
·         I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful 

Affirmations for Joy and Happiness
·         Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
·         My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
·         I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life. 

Affirmations for Abundance
·         I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
·         The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
·         I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me. 

I have a daily affirmation taped to my bathroom mirror (just a plain 3x5 index card)  so it is the first thing that I see in the morning and I continue to repeat it throughout the day.  I then replace it with another one before going to bed.

It is amazing at how quickly affirmations become a part of your life and how they DO work!

I encourage you to try this for a week and see if you don’t see immediate results!

My affirmation for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment