Sunday, June 12, 2016

Serenity on Sunday


Well hello Y'all...remember me?

It has been much too long since my last post...which is truly sad because blogging is my way of reflecting on the day, my life and my dreams.  It is so appropriate that I am blogging today about serenity as I am sorry to report that serenity has truly been missing from my life the last few months.  THIS is about to change...right here....right now!

You see - I have allowed work to rule my life...matter of fact - I have worked 12 straight days on an average of 12 hour days sometimes longer.  I have sacrificed family outings, birthdays and myself (including this blog!) for the sake of work.  Now - don't get me wrong...work is important is afterall pays the bills - but I have bankrupted my soul, my heart, my joy due to not giving myself adequate time to replenish myself.





Some of my favorite places to find serenity include a special spot on Monte Sano Mountain.  I practically grew up on Monte Sano Mountain since I was a little girl.  It was my place to run away to think, pray and just find peace.



Another favorite spot that I just oozes  peace and serenity is a sunset at the beach.  To find that perfect moment when the sun kisses the horizon it a breathtaking moment and simply  a reminder of the beauty of everything that is good in life.




Today is the first day of the rest of my life!  I am on a journey to find my lost serenity!  Where do you find your serenity?  

Here is wishing you a wonderful serene day!

No comments:

Post a Comment