Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Travel Tuesday

I learned later in life how much I love to travel.  To see the beauty of this earth.  I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit for business  and to oftentimes add on a few days here and there just to enjoy the cities that I have traveled to.

Nowadays - I do not travel so much for business and I really...really miss it.

 Several years ago I made it a personal goal to visit all 50 States in the U.S.  I now have less than 10 to go but I find myself letting time slip by and before I know it...another year has past me by.  Why do we do that?  Why do we have all these great plans/goals and then not follow through on them?

In 2013 I had the privilege to mark 3 States off my list of remaining States.  In 2014 - I visited exactly ZERO new States!  In 2015 I visited only 1 new State.  I have some serious catching up to do...don't you think?

Well -~drum roll please~  the next State to be crossed off the list will  be Utah.  I would love to hear from any of you out there about must see places in Utah.  Please let me know of your favorite places that are a must see while in Utah!

Do you also have a similar travel goal?  How have you achieved it or how do you plan to achieve it?

“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment