Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am the most unorganized Organizer!

Here it is...almost 10 p.m. and I am just now writing my blog! 

This is not a good way to start the new year - by missing a day of thoughts.

I have so many things that I want to write about and I know that I will in time but I first must realize that if I skip a day - that is okay too.

Now with that said - if I could be better organized -  I would be blogging earlier in the day??  It could happen!

I now it is January 18th and would you believe that I just ordered my 2011 calendar?  Yes - it is true...just today ordered it.  I ordered the large Flylady calendar.  Have you ever checked out Flylady?  She has this incredible..incredible webpage that happens thousands of women like me...the Underorganized Organizor.

Read more about Flylady here:

Flylady

No comments:

Post a Comment