Monday, January 17, 2011

Quote of the Day and Random thoughts

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
- Romans 8:28


This quote has absolutely nothing to do with the following blog however when I read it today it spoke to me...and let's be honest here..when we stop and listen we will hear that which we need to hear!

I think that I will start posting these quotes when they appear in my inbox.  I will then always have a record of the quote(s) that touched me on that day.

So - on to the topic of the day....are you ready?  Are you really...truly ready?...well let's buckle up and move on to the burning topic of the day!

~BE STILL MY HEART!~

Will someone please tell me where all these wonderful blogs have been?  I mean seriously folks - this is the greatest things since...since...hmmmmm...Fern Michaels and her Sisterhood series.

For those of you loyal Fern Michaels readers - you will understand why I say this!

I find myself rushing to my computer first thing inthe morning...and I mean before 6:00 a.m. to read the most current blogs of my favorite bloggers!  I am consumed with reading these blogs and let's face it...it is much cheaper than going to Barnes and Nobles and buying a book.

The difference with reading these blogs - they are not fiction...not science fiction...these are true...from the heart dreams, wishes, thoughts and day to day words from people just like you and me!

 I would be less than truthful if I didn't say that I would love to think that my words touched someone else.  That I could weave the written word in such a way that someone else could not wait to read the words of wisdom that I share on here.

I am so NOT a creative writer but I am human and facing the trials and tribulations that every other person has in their life.  I can only dream that someday my words may touch you or many you's.  Who knows, maybe this might turn into a legacy of my life.

And yes - when the student is ready - the teacher shall come...

Dear fellow bloggers - thank you for being my teacher(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment