Saturday, January 15, 2011

Super Saturday

Gratitude Journal:

I recently read/heard that one way to have happiness in one's life is to daily write in one's gratitude journal.

I am grateful for my two wonderful sons - Jimmy and Chris.  I am so very grateful that they have the ability to take a leap of faith and be true to themselves.  I am very grateful that they are not fearful to live.  I am grateful that they follow their dreams.

I am grateful to have a job that I absolutely love!  How many people can say that?  Most people drudgingly get up each Monday morning and drag themselves to work.  I on the other hand look forward to going to work each day.  Now don't get me wrong - there are days that I would love to just sleep in but in most cases - I look forward to the day's challenges at work.

I am grateful for Dallas - aka hyper-pooch!  She has brought much laughter and happiness into this home.

I am grateful for finding the many blogs that I have read.  It has opened many doors for me as far as ideas for the future.  Recipes - books and roads to travel.

I am very grateful for being born with an optimistic attitude that lets me see the glass half full!

No comments:

Post a Comment