Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday's Musing - Setting your sails

I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
 
Jimmy Dean
 
 

 
 
I am always searching for inspirational quotes and pictures because frankly - they inspire me and help me achieve a positive attitude each day.  When I came across this inspirational quote it reminded me that there are times when people in my life has actually been  roadblocks to reaching my destination.  I am sure that we have all had people in our lives that see themselves as "victims" and everything that happens - happens only to them.  They are constantly complaining or unable or unwilling to "adjust their sails. 
 
When you have someone in your life who would rather live as a victim and not adjust their sails - it is time for you to let go.  It may hurt for a bit but you must love yourself enough to adjust your sails in order to reach your destination. 

Take time to surround yourself with people who will encourage you and support you to set for your destination!

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment