Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday's Wisdom - Journey of Inspiration Part 1

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to visit one of America's most beautiful places - Glacier National Park in Montana


Little did I realize when I ventured into this grand national park how inspirational I would find it.  I felt such serenity that almost immediately surrounded my heart.  I felt an almost immediate peacefulness come over my soul and realized that I did not come to this incredible place by mistake.  It was as if my destiny brought me here to discover how to relax and just allow the beauty of this place to overcome all the craziness of life.

This trip to Glacier National Park allowed me this opportunity to accept the peacefulness and spirituality of this special place!

The next few days I will be blogging about some of the special and inspirational places that I visited while in the park.

I hope that you two will find something special about the following pictures and maybe you too can find that something "special" about this place.  



 Glorious mountains every which way you look!
 Waterfalls!

This trip made me realize that I should never be too busy to stop, listen and feel the inspiration that is all around me. 

And oh  yes - that is snow that you see....SNOW IN JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment