Friday, September 2, 2011

Are you a morning person or a night person?

I have always considered myself a night person because let's face it - I love to sleep in!

As of late however - I have been awakening earlier and earlier and the one thing that I have learned to appreciate is the beauty of the early morning.  There is just something so very special about the glorious colors - the reds, oranges, purples and palest blues of the morning sky.  It is simply a reminder that with each new morning there is an opportunity for us to have a chance to have a better day than te one before.

Do you ever see a breathtaking moment in the early morning hours or even in the evening hours when the sun is setting?

Do you ever just stop and admire the beauty of the earth?

I find myself reaching for my cell phone so I can snap a picture when I see that burst of morning color. 

This picture was taken early one morning as I was traveling.  Can you believe that this was taken by a cell phone?




So - the question is - are you a morning person or a night person?  What is it about the beauty of your surroundings that inspires you and makes you stop and be thankful?










No comments:

Post a Comment