Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Musings- Can you make money from blogging?

I was going to blog today about a totally different topic however I have changed my mind and will save the blog on my personal journey for another day.

With our economy up and down like a rollercoaster I know that people feel like they are on a merry-go-round.  I know that I do.

I think that it is important for everyone who depends on their income to have a plan b...a plan c...and actually as many as they need in order to replace their paycheck if necessary.

I am just amazed that so many people in the blog world actually make a sizeable income from their blogs.  I have decided to bite the bullet and see if I can also discover how people do it.  I read this weekend about someone who makes 5K a month from their blog...PEOPLE...that is $5000 a month from blogging on a particular subject or even several subjects.

Starting today - I am going to focused on how people can if not replace their income in case of a job loss at least subsized their income if they are under-employed.

Stay tuned as I explore how you too can make money from your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment