Thursday, September 1, 2011


Can you believe it?  It is September already!


I am soooo glad that August is over...it was hot...hot...hot!  I have to think that the extreme heat was the cause of so many crazy actions of people around here.

AND - it was almost too hot to do anything outside.

I love the hint of fall in the air - the temperatures will be changing soon (I hope!) and before you know it we will be surrounded with the fragrance of logs burning in the fireplaces and a nip of coolness when walking outside first thing in the morning.

Now - while I live in an area where we really do not see fall colors - I can imagine what it is like...Once you experience the glorious yellows and reds of fall foliage - it will always be a memory to file away and bring out on those cool morning.

Good-bye summer and hello fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment