Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Friday - show me the gratitude!

Well hello everyone!  I apologize for the lack of posting but I have been experiencing some MAJOR technical difficulties...I could post pictures but I could not write any type of post.  Have any of you out there had this problem before?

Well - I am just thankful that I am able to post here again.

So now that it is Friday  (yay)...and I can post again I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to revisit "gratitude"

I think that in this busy, crazy world that we live in that it is so easy to forget to be grateful.  We have so many reasons to be grateful.  I know that I often times forget to be thankful for the wonderful gifts in my life.  It is so much likely that I remember to "complain" about what is not right in my life.  Do you ever do this too?

Each day I say a prayer of gratitude...it might not have been the best day of the week but if I try to find something positive to say about the day I find that my day is not as bad as I originally thought.

Try it and see if it doesn't work for you too!






No comments:

Post a Comment