Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday's Inspiration - Who left the A/C on outside?



Yes - as you can tell by the title - it is a bit cold here in Texas!  Matter of fact...the weather forecasters are predicting a nice little ice storm for us today - coming in around mid-day. ~brrrrrrrr~

This kind of weather makes me want to make some homemade soup and curl up with a good book!





Thank goodness I made my weekly trip to the grocery store yesterday.  I now have milk and bread - what more could you ask for?

How about?
A nice warm pair of gloves?  



 I love this coat!  Love, love love but my good old faithful coat will work just fine.


And...don't forget to keep the footsies warm!

For all of you traveling this week for the Thanksgiving Holidays - please be safe (and warm)!


No comments:

Post a Comment