Monday, September 28, 2015

Looking for Inspiration this weekend

I was so very ready for this weekend!.  This week has been a crazy week especially since I currently have 4....yes 4 work projects on my plate right now!

I always look forward to weekends but now...I live for Saturdays...can not wait for Saturday to arrive so I can just forget about the craziness that is known as my job right now!

(source unknown)

The weekend is so very short...not really enough time to run away or to totally unwind...I decided to come up with a few ways that I could find my inspiration for the weekend and motivate myself for Monday morning!

I decided to make a list of things that I could do during the weekend that would allow me just release the stress of the work week.  Here are some of my ideas:

1)  Go to a movie
2)  Shut the kitchen down for the weekend
3)  Read a good book
4)  Not that I would even think about this but there is always retail therapy!
5)  Find a local Bed and Breakfast for a short staycation.  
6)  Make plans to have dinner with friends (this is always a good pick-me-up)
7) Go to park and write in your journal
8) Take a nap


But the one thing that keeps me motivated...gets me through the week and to the weekend is the fact that I find inspiration in knowing that there is something else around the corner!

(source unknown)



No comments:

Post a Comment