Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Trip of a Lifetime


(Source Unknown)

If you could travel anywhere in the world...where would you travel?  Would you want to run away to the beach - to soak up the sun...feel the sand between your toes...feel the salty tropical breeze?


(Source Unknown)

Or would you head to the moutains?

(source unknown)

Where you feel the snowflakes fall gently from the sky...while trying to catch one on your tongue?  Ending your day in front of the roaring fire?

For me - the decision is quite simple...just point me toward Alaska...to feast my eyes upon the glory of the Northern Lights!

(source unknown)

I am not sure what the tugging is to see the Northern Lights but it is truly #1 on my Bucket List.  I know that there is truly magic and inspiration to be found when first setting your eyes upon this glorious feast of colors!  I know that words could never truly describe the beauty of seeing this for the first time but I would like to have that chance!

If you could travel to any one place in the world...what would be your travel destination...your dream trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment